Friday, March 27, 2009

When will they arrive??


Me and my sister in law Kami are both due here pretty quick. She has a couple weeks left, and we have a couple more! They are having a little girl, we are having a little boy! It has been really fun being pregnant together, especially watching myself grow twice as big:) Serious. Look at the picture:) Are we sure I am only having one baby? Anyway, this was at her shower, it was alot of fun! Hopefully cute pictures of the new cousins will be here soon! Maybe they will arrive the same day:)

2 comments:

Cami said...

Aww how fun! I have been pregnant with atleast 1 of my sisters both times. It's fun! You guys both look so cute! I only WISH I was that small when I was 9 months pregnant. Can't wait to see pics of baby Madden! (Love the name you chose by the way!)

Mrs. C Lurch said...

That is such a cute picture.. You both look awesome. How fun for Kami to be able to have someone who knows exactly what she is going through, by her side the entire time. Super fun! I CANNOT even wait to see these darling little babies. I bet your mom is just in HEAVEN! All these adorable grandkids keep coming her way!Oh and I still stand by my comment from forever ago....you need to have 12 kids!