Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today in Nursery...


Ryder is finally going to Nursery... (and not screaming, holding on our legs or begging us to take him home) I must admit, I never really thought this day would come, but my little man is growing up. He now loves nursery, his favorite part is singing time, the teacher tells me he sings his little heart out. He loves Popcorn popping and Once there was a snowman! Well, today when I went to get him, the teacher asked if Erik and I could come next week. I think to help out, but now I am convinced that he is naughty and they need us there to control him??!! What to do? I told them we would, but now all day I have stressed about my cute little MoNsTeR :) I told Erik, they are probably shocked, cause he wouldn't talk to anyone for the first 6 months we lived here, and now he is bouncing off the walls. The teacher also asked me to maybe not feed him so much sugar before church.... serious. He can be a little wild, I sure love him though!

4 comments:

Loveless Fam said...

He's a boy and thats what boys do. Regardless of how much sugar they have! We feel your pain!!

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Yeah for Ryder for actually going to nursery. The second we even get close to the nursery door Trey has a huge meltdown - every week! I agree with Brindee, he is a little boy. Good luck with that! :)

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Cute picture!

Angie said...

He's so cute!