Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update on Baby Madden...

Madden is definetly getting big! We went to the doctor today and he is already 6 lbs. I can't believe we are counting down the weeks now:) I am almost 35 weeks! My doctor doesn't think I'll go full term because of how BIG the baby is, and because I had Ryder at 36 weeks. (I am still counting on going full term, just cause I probly will:)  Anyway, another fun thing is that Madden had a head full of Hair. It was pretty amazing, you could see tons of it! I can't wait to see him!

1 comment:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Good luck! I just don't know what to say. Hurley had a huge head (he still does). I hope you and Madden make it full term. I have just read your other posts, you are so busy. You are Wonder Woman!

Jensyn is a stinker right now. The only thing that is working for "punishment" is to tell her that she will have to sit in time out. Sometimes she is so cute and I think I could have 10 kids just like her and other days I feel like I am done having babies cause I can't control the two that I have. Just today she told my dad that he couldn't talk to her-what a bratty thing to come out of a two year old's mouth.