Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What we've been up to...









Since it seems like its been awhile since I said anything, I thought I would fill everybody in on what we've been up to... I am to that huge, pregnant point where you just don't feel like doing anything, so pretty much we just stay home, watch movies and play tractors. I've been working trying to finish up a few projects I had already started. I made Ryder an I-Spy bag for church, which is quite a hit, he loves looking through it to find his little treasures! And I finally finished this quilt I started like a year ago, I guess I will use it for the baby, good thing its boy colors:) And I can't forget the cute P.J. pants for Ryder and the baby. Ryder is pretty excited that they match and that they are John Deere, his most favorite thing ever:) and I am still trying to get the nursery all put together before our new little guy arrives! Its coming along, I just need to put stuff on the walls! We took Ryder out to fly kites on Sunday at Papa Johns field. We thought he would be a little more interested, he mostly just wanted to play in the dirt. He did have to wear his favorite glasses to block the wind. He is quite the kid. (see picture) Other then that its just the same old for us. We are doing good, and the baby is growing. He will hopefully be making his arrival sometime after the 20th of April. It better not still be snowing! We are ready for spring!!

3 comments:

Mrs. C Lurch said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!! Looks like so much fun! I love the matching little pants.

Brent and Stacie said...

Hey! Ryder is getting so big and is so cute! It looks like you have been plenty busy. Good luck with all to come!

Cami said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! What did you put in that I-Spy bag? I want to make one! I thought about doing rice but that looks like it might work better. The pants and blanket are so cute too! You are so crafty! Is that your parents new house? It's amazing!