Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday....

Happy Birthday to Ryder!
I can't believe he is Three!
Here is the long awaited Fire Truck Cake, he's been talking about it for at least 6 months:) I think it turned out pretty darn good. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it when I saw his face! He LOVED it!
He got a Fire truck City. It folds up into a fire truck, he was quite excited!
A couple other presents....
we had a fun day at the Dinosaur Park... Ryder's not really into dinosaurs, but he had fun. He loved digging in the sand, and playing on the big dinosaur slide.. and he got to play with his friends, Landen and Porter. Thanks guys:)
Yea! he got a wheel billow (thats how Ryder says it!)
My little fireman
Happy Birthday!



and I had to throw those last pictures in... this is one funny kid! I can't seem to ever stop laughing at him. He is so special to me, and I am grateful to have him in our family! We love you Ryder... hope your special day was lots of fun!

5 comments:

Brent and Stacie said...

What a cute cake!!! Happy Birthday Ryder!!

Kristin said...

You did such a great job on the cake, I am impressed! Wish we could hav been there!

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Happy Birthday Ryder! I love the cake! So cute! I can't believe he is 3 already.

Camille said...

He is so cute! You're so talented...the cake looks great! It looks like it was a fun birthday!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

He is so cute. He has a great personality. You are so creative! The cake looks fantastic.