Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary.. Happy 4th.. Happy Day.



We've had a pretty busy couple weeks. I love the 4th of July. I think it's my favorite Holiday. We celebrated our 5th Anniversary on the 1st. I can't believe its been 5 years already! Wow! I am so happy and so grateful for my husband! 
We took our cruiser bikes to the Parkway and then went to lunch. It was a fun date, we don't get those to much anymore... thanks mom for keeping the kids!
Erik and Ryder have been riding there bikes alot, they are so cute together. 
Madden's just happy watching in the stroller. He loves to be outside!
We saw an incredible rainbow! 
At Plain City Days they had a tractor show. Ryder was in Heaven... he is showing you that he is as big as the wheel!
The parade was fun. My grandma Watson was the grand marshall, so all the family came to see her. It was a fun get-to-gether! Congrats Grandma on being the oldest 1st person to settle in Farr West! 
Cute cousins watching the parade!
Madden, Ryder, Sophie, Gracie, Bella, Beckham and Ruby!
If you look close, you see Ryder in a white shirt. He had a blast in the saw dust scramble. He dug for lots of treats and was covered by the end. Where else but in Farr West can you dig through saw dust?? :) I love this city!

Hope you all had a happy 4th!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am glad I got to see you guys for a second and see your cute kids!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

The Stanger Fam said...

Looks like a fun 4th of July for you guys. I dig your bikes, that looks like it would be a fun date!! Happy 5th anniversary.

Brent and Stacie said...

How fun! I miss the Farr West Freedom Festival. You're kids are too cute!

Mrs. C Lurch said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

YAY!!! It looks like you guys had a way fun time on both activities. That is so neat about your Grandma Watson. Makes me wish I could have attended that parade. Your kids are so adorable. Julie and I keep talking about how cute and little Madden is. Fun stuff, hopefully we will see ya on the 22nd. HAPPY JULY!