Wednesday, July 15, 2009

get-a-way




Erik had his Birthday on the 10th! So, we decided to take the kids on a little over night get a way. We stayed in Midway (thats where swiss days is, kinda close to Park City) Erik brought is mountain bike and we had lots of FuN! We stayed at a place called Zermatt. Very nice. They had lots of stuff for Ryder to see and do. On Monday nights they have a picnic on the plaza, and there is a carausal, mini golf, and they can feed the goats on the hillside. Ryder had a good time. We went swimming, ate gelato, I went to the spa and had an amazing pedicure. The next day we stopped by the outlets in Park City. Not really any bargains. Anybody else remember when they really were 'outlets'??? It seems like there just regular stores now. I was looking for a real deal. Maybe I'm cheap. But, all in all, it was fun to get a way with Erik and the boys. 

view from our room...
Ryder LOVED the water. 
Zermatt Resort. You all should go!
Golfing was FUN
We Fed Goats. 
Ryder is now asking for a Pet GoAt.... 
Fun...
The kids were all crazy about this!
Matty the Bear, with Madden the boy. I find myself calling Madden, Mady. I think its cute, Erik thinks its girly. 
Ryder warmed up only enough for a thumbs up!

Madden was so happy the whole time!

Funny Kid loved Banana Gelato.
That's my Ryder.

3 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

That looks like the funnest little place! I wanna go! Looks like you had a great time. And I am surprised you didn't find any deals at all the baby outlets, I was just there and got so many...it must be the time of season.

The Stanger Fam said...

How fun, I bet you guys loved getting away for a little while. Bummer to hear that the outlets aren't so cheap anymore, I got one of my favorite skirts there for $12 bucks, so sad if prices aren't like that anymore!

Unknown said...

If you were good parents you would get Ryder a goat. I say that because I have been trying to talk Kristin into a pet goat now for 4 years. Goats are hilarious animals.