Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A new post...






I had a few pictures of what we've been up to latley, so I thought I would post. Madden is full of smiles, he is so cute. He finally is really smiling and recognizing people... and not to brag, but he is a real momma's boy:) He had his 2 month check up and weighed 12 lb. 5 oz. !! getting so big! 
We had family night this week and learned about Temples. We looked at pictures of Temples, and then built our own out of Sugar Cubes! Ryder loved it... and Erik loved it too. It was really fun, and I must say it turned out pretty good. I couldn't believe Erik had never eaten a sugar cube. Really??! What a deprived child! Needless to say, Ryder ate all he could shove in to his little mouth. Must be more like his mom then we thought:) After that, we went to Farr's (like we needed more sugar!) and then around the Ogden Temple. It was fun!

So, update on Ryder.. he still is sporting a green cast. I think he is actually starting to like it. He can reach the pedals so much better on his bike! One more week of it, then we can go back to a normal summer... swimming, sandbox and running through the sprinklers! 

5 comments:

Ticey said...

What a fun idea!! I must have been a deprived child too because I have never eaten just a plain sugar cube - and my dad nick named me the Sugar Queen when I was little :)

Emily said...

That is a seriously cool family night. Mind if I copy?

Camille said...

I love that FHE idea!! You're so creative! Your boys are so cute!

Adam and Ashley said...

I like the design on the cast. Madden is getting so big. They grow so fast. He has a cute little smile.

Mindy Barker said...

What a cute family. You made a beautiful mom. Your boys are adorable. We need to hang out. Maybe we could take our kids swimming together sometime. Brindy could come to. E-mail me your phone number and I will let you know the next time we go if you want to come.