Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blessing Day!

Sunday was Madden's blessing day! The day was great, his daddy gave him a beautiful blessing and we had a great day with our family. Madden looked so cute in his little outfit, and he was a perfect angel all day. We are so lucky to have such a great baby. 

another failed attempt to get a decent family picture! 

Mom & Madden 
 
Little blue eyed Boy! (and his hair is looking reddish:)

Thanks to all our family for supporting us and helping with everything! We love you!

5 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

Wow, the time has gone by really fast. It feels like I was just up there visiting you guys:) He is starting to look so much like Ryder, its crazy!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Madden is adorable. In picture of you holding the boys Madden looks so tiny and Ryder is so BIG. You look fantastic by the way.

Angie said...

That was such a great day! Everything went perfectly! Good job Jess, by the way Happy Birthday!

The Stanger Fam said...

Yeah blessing day! I'm sure it was wonderful! I really want to come for a visit but, my boys are keeping me away! I thought they were sick (turned out to be allergies) Then they just got their one year shot (a few weeks late) and I think they had a little reaction to the chicken pox one 'cause Striker has some red bumps all over his chest. So I promise I will come see you!! I just don't want to bring anything to your cute little Madden!!

Adam and Ashley said...

You have a couple of cute little boys. I love the picutre of Madden's close up. It makes me excited to see my little guy.