Monday, June 15, 2009

A good day.

yesterday we had stake conference. Elder Jeffrey R. Holland came and spoke to us. It was amazing to have an apostle so close. He also called my dad to be the Stake President. It was a great couple days. He gave great talks, and was a really funny guy. I was surprised, for some reason I thought he would be really serious! We sat a couple rows from the front, and after the meeting at the Dee Event Center we got to meet him. My two kids even behaved! All in all it was a great Sunday, and I am excited for my dad, he will be a great Stake President to our new Farr West Poplar Stake. I love him and look up to him so much!


congrats dad! I love you.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I totally agree. It really was amazing to have Elder Holland so close by, he is such a powerful speaker. We are excited to have your Dad as a Stake President. We think he's such a good man, and will do a great job. Our new stake is in very good hands. Also, Kylee will be great on the high council.

Angie said...

I think we need to be on our best behavior now. Everyone will be watching us! Ha ha!

Brent and Stacie said...

Wow...you'll have to tell your dad congrats! I know he'll do a great job!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Your dad will be a fantastice Stake President!