Monday, April 6, 2009

Belly Painting...




If you don't like seeing HUGE bellies, this might not be for you! Anyway... Since I am married to quite an artist, we have a tradition that Erik paints my belly when I am pregnant. (strange?? maybe!) Well, this time Ryder chose the scene, of course, Firetrucks! I think it turned out pretty good. I am huge. Madden has got to be coming soon. I can't possibly get any bigger can I?! Well, we had a fun time, Ryder even got his arms covered in art, and he didn't want to wash it off. I hope this isn't the beginning of a tattoo habit:) Enjoy the pics, or skip em, if you don't feel like throwing up! 

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hilarious! I love traditions. BTW, Nice artwork Erik.

Angie said...

So cute Jess! I love it!

Shelece & Josh said...

You look so cute pregnant! It was good to see you again!

Mrs. C Lurch said...

That is so cool. I love that you do such fun family activities. Can't wait to see pics of cute little Madden when he comes!