Sunday, April 26, 2009

Adjusting to Two!

Well, we've been home 3 days now, and things are going good! Better then I had planned and prepared myself for. Madden is doing great, he is quite the little eater:) And Ryder loves him to pieces, he asks me a hundred times a day if he can pet his hair. And he is always saying, 'Mom, he is so cute'. I can tell these two boys will be the best of friends! Enjoy some new pictures...
Baby Madden
getting ready to go home. He looks so tiny in the carseat!
New Best Friends!
Madden and Charli, cute cousins (they are 2 weeks apart!)
What a good Big Brother!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That so good that Ryder asks to pet his hair and doesn't pull it when you aren't looking. My boys had a little more cantankerous beginning. The first time Brack saw Logan, he took a swing at him and later fed Logan his first dead fly from the windowsill (EWWW!) when I wasn't looking. I only know about it because he was in a full disclosure stage at the time. You have such sweet little guys and they are so CUTE!

Loveless Fam said...

Congrats. Sorry its a few days late. Well I love the pics and the labor seemed like a breeze which is always nice. He is such a cute little boy. I plan on coming to Utah in June so we will have to get together. Good luck with 2!

The Stanger Fam said...

I love the new pics, especially Ryder with Madden that is so sweet! He does look so tiny in that car seat, but I bet before you know it he and Ryder will be playing together! (you know how fast time goes)

Angie said...

Jessie, he is beautiful! I can't wait to come and hold him! Just a little bit longer, and then we'll all be over the yucky coughs!

Chelsey said...

YEAH! CONGRATS JESS! LITTLE MADDEN IS ADORABLE. HIM AND RYDER LOOK ALOT ALIKE. GOOD LUCK WITH 2 CUTE BOYS! SO MUCH FUN!