Monday, November 24, 2008

Is it too early??!




We couldn't wait. We had to put up the trees. Ryder has been asking for awhile now and I finally gave in! I thought for sure we would have alot of broken ornaments, but he has done really well. He loves 'His' tree. When I found the ornaments last year I couldn't resist. It is definitely an all boy tree:) We set his up in his playroom, with a train and all underneath. It is fun to have a new house this year and places to decorate. I am realizing though that my few Christmas things don't really fill up the house. I guess its time to go shopping:)

3 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

No, not at all! It's not too early because the Christmas holiday really isn't that long! And I love that Ryder has his own tree!

bri said...

Very cute tree! Hey we went private, so if you still want to view our blog email me your address and I'll add you in. bjisn1@yahoo.com

Ticey said...

That tree seriously is so cute!! I love it!!