Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Best Dad in the World!


I just wanted to wish Erik a Happy Father's Day and let him and you all know that he is such a good Daddy! Me and Ryder love him so much! Some of Ryder's favorite things to do with Daddy are:

*Playing Peek a Boo, and hiding in the Closet
*Wearing the hoods on their hoodies, if Ryders is on..Dads must be on too:)
*Eating Pancakes, especially when Dad makes them look like Tractors!
*Riding in Dad's Truck
*Going on Tractor Hunts
*Having a Drink of Dr. Pepper out of Dad's Can
*Doing their Hair together the exact same cute way!
*Riding Bikes
*Eating Popsicles
*Snuggling on the couch and watching Bob the Builder
*Using Tools, Ryder loves helping Daddy!
*Calling him 'Honey' (he learned this from mom:)
*Running to his car door when he comes home from work


Erik is such a good Dad and always willing to play with Ryder. He would do anything for our little man and I am so blessed to have them both in my life!

3 comments:

The Stanger Fam said...

Cute picture Jess! You always have good pictures, what kind of camera do you have? I am thinking of getting something new sometime and am just asking around. Hope you all have a good fathers day.

Maeg said...

Hey Jessie! I found your blog on Kara's page. I love the layout and your pics! How is everything?

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I am soooo excited to have a little boy. (I have been so nervous for such a long time, but after looking at your pictures and reading all of the cute things that Erik does for Ryder it makes me excited!) You have the cutest family.