Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Steele Boys!


I took this picture of Ryder, he is getting so big
Ryder asks for a 'POPKY' (popsicle) every night, then he gives half to daddy:) what a good boy!


They gave us this gift bag at the new Lowes store, as soon as we got home Ryder HAD to wear the Hat and T-shirt, I had to tie it in the front like we used to do in the 80's! He still wants to wear that Lowes hat everywhere!


And Finally, Erik is finally lucky enough to be demo-ing his dream truck! Ryder loves it just as much, we had to go get a car seat just for the truck so Ryder can go anytime he wants!


I had to post these cute pictures of Erik and Ryder. Ryder has been playing outside non-stop since we moved in. He is loving the yard and especially running around the cold-a-sac with his tractors. Every night tons of kids ride there bikes through and he just sits at the end of the driveway in awe:) I think it won't be long before he is peddling his own little bike! Anyway, the other night he came inside saying utto, I asked what was wrong and he pointed at his socks, it was to cute to not get a picture!

6 comments:

Cami said...

I can't believe you let Ryder eat popsicles on your couch! Haha! You are brave. He is such a cute boy! I love the picture of the socks! Too cute!

JYL & DALLAS said...

Your little boy is getting so big... He is so cute... I am way jealous of the FJ- that is a dream car... only in silver! LUCKY! Have FUN! and yes that was the present... Dallas did good!

The Stanger Fam said...

Hey Jess! Cute pictures of them - glad to see that Ryder liked the Lowes stuff! Thanks for the visit, and it is great to see pictures of your house, you were right about the crazy colors in all the rooms (the kitchen was a little overwhelming before!) It looks great - someday when we get a house, you'll have to come help me decorate!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Those are the cutest pics! They look so alike! I love the pics of your new house. It looks so good! Good job!

bri said...

Your house is sooo cute!

Stacy said...

Ryder is getting so big, he is so cute! I hope all is going well!