Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random Post...

So, I haven't posted anything in forever it seems. Erik and I have been crazy busy trying to get into this new house. We closed two weeks ago and ever since have been trying to gut the place and get ready for all the new stuff (paint, floors, lights, mostly everything:) Anyway, its been fun, and a little hectic. Our painter is starting on Thursday. We decided to have it done professionally because of the horrible paint that was there. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that there were over 20 different colors of paint thru the house. Every wall in every room is a different color, and I'm talking marroon, orange, lime green, brown, peach... etc. plus, on top of that we've ripped off borders in every room! What a mess. I am taking lots of pictures along the way so I can post a big before and after. It shouldn't be long, we are hoping to move in about 2 more weeks! We are really excited, we went to our new ward today. I couldn't believe there are 18 kids in the nursery! In our nursery now there are 3, so I am happy that Ryder will finally have friends:)Well, all else is going good with us, we hope that all of you are doing great too!

3 comments:

The Stanger Fam said...

I can't wait to see the before and after pics! Funny how some people go crazy with paint colors. I'm sure it will look so nice when you guys are done - good luck!

The Allred Family said...

Oh my goodness.... You guys have your work cut out for you!! I HATE it too when people paint all their bedrooms a different color-BARF!!! I'm excited to see the before & after pics too!! :0)

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Your house really is so cute and I love the paint! You are going to decorate it so cute! I can't wait to see it when it's finished!