Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life with Three.


Crazy. Exciting. Tired. CRAZY. Lots of Laundry. Lots of diapers. No Sleep. Fun. Great. The Best.

I am adjusting to three. It has taken a few weeks, but I feel like Jett has been a part of our family forever. Three was easier then two, at least I think so. Heck, whats one more right?! Things are going good, Jett is growing fast, and since he never really looked like a newborn baby, its already making me a little sad :) Ryder and Madden adore him, and are constantly trying to HELP me. Madden likes to hold his hand, and tells me 'Baby Cute'. Ryder just likes to hold him and tell him lots of stories about Power Rangers!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Your boys are adorable!!! I agree with you...I had a much harder time with two than I did with three! :)