Monday, March 1, 2010

I love when we wake up in the morning and Ryder says "mom, come here, its Spring outside!" I love when Madden waves to me when I get home and wants to give really slobbery kisses. I love when Ryder tells me that he loves me like Batman loves Catwoman! I love days when all we eat is Jello Jigglers. I love making play-doh, kicking the soccer ball on the grass, blowing bubbles, popping popcorn, digging in the sand box, having picnics, going on our bikes to the mailbox, pulling weeds, making experiments, cleaning up messes... lots of them, and all the other special little things we do.... Because all of this means I get to be with these two little boys that I absolutely adore. They mean everything to me, and I just can't get enough.

1 comment:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

So cute!! they look so handsome in this pic!