Saturday, September 5, 2009

We're still blogging...

although I must admit, Facebook has got me a little addiction problem. I do prefer this blog, since it is way more personal, and I don't feel like it is quite as big stalking thing. Anywho... 

Ryder brought me a snake in the house a few days ago. I was standing in the kitchen and he came in the back garage door. He was wearing Erik's big leather work gloves, and holding a snake. Not a huge one, but a snake. A SNAKE. I immediatly start screaming, get outside, get out of the house. Ryder had this look on his face like I was the biggest baby. He says, "mom, its just a garden snake." I had to laugh, and then I had to scream, and then I think I peed my pants. We took the snake outside, and Ryder put it in his sandbox. (I guess he's been playing with it in there for a while..) YUCK. We had a little talk about snakes, like DON'T BRING THEM IN THE HOUSE EVER! 

and other then that we are pretty boring. Ryder and Madden have colds, and of course Ryder's is bad due to asthma. We are pretty couped up in the house, and are trying to get used to it since I plan on staying in all winter~

4 comments:

Emily said...

So sorry about the colds! That's the pits. Need to go out for a treat? Call me, maybe we can get katte and come rescue you for a bit.

Klay and Katie Bingham said...

I love it!! Rider is officially the coolest kid ever... not that I'd want Bodey to bring a snake in my house either, but at least the boy has guts!

The Stanger Fam said...

I thought that was so funny about the snake. Yeah facebook is different isn't it?! Sorry about the colds... I am so worried about nursery and swine flu, maybe we'll just become shut-ins!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

I can't wait to see what my little guy brings home to me!!! Also tell your mom she is such a wonderful lady and that she was so good being the releif society president:)