Sunday, September 27, 2009

update....


We are SO boring! I haven't blogged in FoReVeR! So unlike me. I guess we are just boring. Really, we haven't been up to much of anything. 
I feel like we stay home alot. I am trying to prepare for winter, like I am a mouse or bear or something. I have bottled peaches, pears, tomatos, pickles. Made strawberry and peach jam, not to mention some baby food for little Madden in a few months. Just call me the Little Red Hen. :)
Is anyone else worrying about the swine flu? I am. TOO much I might add. I can't quit thinking about it, I am sure Erik is sick of my daily plan to prevent it. 
Ryder and Madden are doing good. Growing. Ryder had his 3 year check up and had a huge growth spurt. He was in the 80th percentile for his height! And Madden, he is 5 months, and cute as ever. He can roll over and he now eats cereal. 
Ryder is really into Toy Story and is going to be Buzz Lightyear for halloween. If you ask, he says he is being 'bud light'. I am sure we will laugh about that for awhile :) Madden will be a cute Woody to go along with Buzz.
Well, theres an update! I will try to be better~

2 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

How do you get your kiddos to just fall asleep anywhere? I can't believe Ryder is in that position snoozing! And are you kidding me? You are all set for winter in case we get snowed in! Will you give me some of your bottled goods? haha! Oh, and I am worried about swine flu. I don't think I will be going anywhere in the winter. I may have to ask to be released from the nursery. SHoot!

Adam and Ashley said...

I am a little worried about the swine flu too. I am most worried that I will get it from the hospital when I go back to work and bring it home to my sweet baby. I wish I could just stay home and not worry about having to work. Hopefully winter goes by fast.