Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our May... In a Nutshell.



Well, I can't believe May is almost over! I decided I would just do one post about what we have been up to this Month... its been pretty eventful I guess....(for us anyway:)

me and my two cute boys!
Yea! My parents are FINALLY moved all the way in to their new house! Its so fun to help decorate with my mom, and the house is Beautiful!


All of us kids... me, my four brothers, their wives, and lots of kiddos! This was on Mother's Day!
Joy School went to the Fish Farm for their last day, theres Bella, she loved the FISH!
My Cute Ryder, he thought it was pretty great too!
Good thing Uncle Cam was there to take the fish off the hook!
The Carlot had a party for the New Camaro! Papa Steele came! Here are all the Steele Boys!
The Boys in there matching guitar shirts, and Madden's little Air Jordan's. So cute!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I can't believe how many grandkids are in your family now! Your boys are so cute! I love your new stroller...is it hard to get through doors? I need to come see you!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Soo cute!! I bet those fil flop's don't stay on too long!! hey where do you guys take your kids to preschool? That would be good to know which one to take Tacoma to when he gets that big:)