Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Just wanted to wish my momma a happy day! She is the best mom and the greatest friend, and I can't imagine a day without her! I love you:) 
(*picture of us in Barcelona when my parents were on the mission)

And on another note.... I have to say, that I am so lucky to be a mom. I love these two little boys more then anything. Everyday is so fun, and there isn't anything I would rather do.... thanks Ryder and Madden for being such special little guys! I love YOU! 

"I hope that my child looking back on today, remembers a mother who had time to play. Children grow up while we're not loooking. There'll be years ahead for cleaning and cooking. So cobwebs be quiet and dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep. " -unknown



2 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

being a mother is the best and i must say that i have the best mother-in-law in the world! those pics of madden are soooo cute, you did good!

Mrs. C Lurch said...

Jessie,

You are just THE CUTEST! I love the pic of You and your mom. SO CUTE! I know I have said this a million times, but it is so true- Your family is DARLING! I am so happy for you! Oh and I just noticed, we have the same bar stools. Ü Have a super fun weekend.