Saturday, September 27, 2008

We Love Fall!






I just love this time of year! I love that you get to decorate for fall, I love that it isn't so hot outside, that it gets darker earlier, that you get to wear pants and sweatshirts, and that you get to go to the PUMPKIN PATCH! I took Ryder to the pumpkin patch for the first time when he was just 3 months and its been our little tradition each year. He loves picking out pumpkins and I love taking pictures of the whole thing. He is so funny and cute and this year was definitely no exception! He has this new face that is hilarious, and he says the funniest things. (the newest of which is Happy Weeny (happy halloween) :) He said it to us last night, and we all about fell over laughing:) Here is a look back at the pumpkin patch, Enjoy! and Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

Those are some cute pictures. I love fall time too. Fall decorations are my favorite. I don't know if you heard, but there is a blog for the Fremont Class of 01. They are looking for contact info. The Link is on my blog.

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Ryder is so dang cute! The fall is my absolute favorite time too for a variety of reasons (i.e. Trey's b-day, smells, leaves changing, etc.) I just love it! I love how Ryder says 'happy weeny'. Too funny:)

Mrs. C Lurch said...

I am pretty sure it has been at least a week since I have mentioned that you have one of the CUTEST little boys in the entire WORLD! You seriously should have ummm how about 20 kids!

Oh and I am still waiting for you to come decorate my house!

Super cute pics!