Friday, September 19, 2008

USBORNE BOOKS!

Hi everybody! I just wanted to let everybody know that I started selling usborne books. If you haven't ever seen them, you need to:) They are incredible. I am going to have a party at my house in a few weeks. If you want to come, let me know, or if you want to host a party at your house (and get free books) let me know too! You can check them out at www.ubah.com/X2501 (thats my page, until I figure out how to change it to something better:) HAPPY READING!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

I love there books and I all ready had a party booked for this week - if I'd have known you started selling I would have booked it through you but I will book all my parties through you in the future!! I love there books!!

Chelsey said...

I like the idea of going private! I think I might just have to follow! I to like those books! I'm glad I know some one who sells them now!

Camille said...

I'm excited to come to your party! I'm so excited for you to get more books for Ryder, he's so cute!