Monday, August 18, 2008

Zoo, Firetrucks and Big Balloons!




We have had a pretty busy, eventful month so far. Ryder got a zoo membership for his birthday so we went there. He loved it, especially the train and riding on the carousal. Then on Saturday we went to the McKay Dee NICU Reunion. Ryder was in heaven cause the firetruck and lifeflight were there! He even got to sit in the firetruck, he liked it until another little girl inside pulled the siren, then he was done! We ended the week with the Balloon Festival in the Valley. It was fun, I was a little disapointed though, I thought the balloons would fly, not just sit there on the ground :) It was still pretty.

2 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I really like your pictures of the Balloon Festival. (I wish that I had some for my blog.) It is fun to be busy though. I can't believe how fast time goes, is it crazy that Ryder is 2 and is going to a NCU reunion? I love the zoo, I would love to take my kids there, Darwin thinks it is lame though-I think he is lame ;)

Mrs. C Lurch said...

Jessie,

Your hair is so cute short. I love it. Looks like you had a fun day! I hope all is well with the new house. Have a great day!