Tuesday, August 5, 2008

StRoLLeR ObSeSsIoN!




Call me obsessed... I've got a thing with strollers. Erik thinks I am crazy, maybe he's right! I think strollers are like shoes and purses. I like to have everything match. Especially stroller and diaper bag, I'm really crazy about that:) Well, I had a graco stroller and carseat when Ryder was a baby... I liked it, didn't love it. It was way to heavy to throw in and out of the car. Well, when he was about 6 months I bought this Maclaren stroller, and I have loved it. We have gotten so much use out of it. It is so light and so easy to fold up and it reclines so when he is asleep it works too! We have taken it on all our vacations and I love it! (should I be a stroller critic or what??!) Well, yesterday I was on KSL (my latest addiction) and I was looking through the FREE Ads. What do ya know, there is a stroller, and a brand new one at that. The lady ended up with it at an auction and she didn't know what she had. Its a Bebelove and it retails for like $300.00! She lived in West Jordan but me and Ryder made quite an adventure out of it and set out yesterday to pick it up! Wow, a free stroller! It is really nice, its missing one part but I called and It is $25 to replace. And after all that, I think I will sell it rather than keep it, its nice, cute, but I'm not crazy about the color. Someday (not an announcement), when we need another stroller I am gonna know everything about every kind out there! Maybe I should start a Stroller Blog:)

6 comments:

The Stanger Fam said...

I didn't even know KSL had a free section, I'll totally have to check that out! What a sweet deal! I'll have to get a new stroller as soon as my boys grow out of their car seats, 'cause right now I have a car seat carrier, which was the lightest weight double stroller I could find, so maybe you'll have to give me some advice.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

You're so funny! You may have to give one of them to me if I ever have a baby! It's funny because like you said, most people have shoe fettishes, you have a stroller fettish!

Loveless Fam said...

If it makes you feel better we've owned 4 strollers. Two of which are double strollers that we still have. We also have a single jogging stroller. We finally goodwilled the stoller we got when Landen was born because we are trying to get control of our stoller situation. What a good find on ksl!!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Jessie- You've been tagged! Go to my blog for the rules. Have fun! Love, Shi

Shelece & Josh said...

There's nothing wrong with multiples. I have a crib, bassinette, cradle, and the travel- fold up cribs. I figure I can have one in each room I may need to put the baby down in. It's a lot of storage space in between babies though.

Ticey said...

That is so funny!! Next stroller I need to buy I'm going to come to you :)