Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol Tour...

First I have to tell my cute husband THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking me to the American Idol concert.... he was a little hesitant because he of course doesn't want to look like a 'teeny bopper' as he calls them. Them being probably 90% of the crowd :) But, I loved it and I think he secretly had a little fun too... My favorites were Brooke, Jason, Of course David Archuleta who is 100 times better in person then he was on the show... he can really dance! David Cook was great and of course I LOVE Michael Johns. Anyway, it was really fun, we had good seats on the 10th row, and we didn't get stuck next to people who drank (always a plus at a concert). (maybe its cause they were all like 12-16 years old:)!!) When David Archuelta came out you couldn't even believe the crowd, he just had to stand there for like 10 minutes cause he couldn't even get a word in. Finally he just started bawling.. I don't think he quite knew what to do... I'll post pictures soon :) thanks again to Erik, theres nothing wrong with looking like a 'teeny bopper' is there?? !! :)

3 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

I'm jealous because I wanted to go this year. We never got tickets due to a busy summer. I bet it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see pictures.

Cami said...

Oh I am jealous! That would be so much fun! My mom was there too...she must still be a teeny bopper...not surprising I'm sure! Haha!

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.