Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life at our house...


Well, Ryder is so happy he can finally play outside, and I am too, we are getting pretty bored being cooped up inside all day. I've discovered that Ryder is such a boy- he loves worms, any kind of bugs, and getting mud all over. We finally had to set aside certain shoes and clothes for outside play because everything is starting to get really hammered. And other good news, he is starting to sleep in his big boy bed a little better. Of course, he still thinks the best place is between me and Erik, but slowly we are trying to change that. This is wierd but a couple weeks ago I cut my hair, and since Ryder is in my face all night pulling my hair and just holding a piece of it (wierd habit huh?!) I decided that I would save a pony tail. Well at night when I lay down by him I just put it on the pillow and it really works. He holds on to it for dear life. Me and Erik think it is really funny, kinda strange, but funny. Hey, whatever works. Anyway, I had to take a picture.
The other picture is our darling new niece Ruby. I just went and took some pictures of her, this one was my favorite. What a cutie. We also got a new nephew last week, Beckham. I need to go take his picture too. Well, hope everybody is doing good.:)

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

How FUNNY! I love the things kids do. So, I want to see a picture of your hair cut. It looks like you CHOPPED alot off. Cute baby neice.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I really like your hair. Your mom said you got highlights in it too and said its way cute, I will have to see it. The pic you took of Ruby is way cute. You are so good at that!

Camille said...

Hi Jessie! It's Camille. I love your blog...I can't believe how big Ryder is getting! I want to see a picture of your new haircut. You'll have to walk over and visit us sometime. I hope everything else is going great for you guys!!!

The Stanger Fam said...

Jess that is crazy that he loves your hair that much! Cute picture. Your hair must be way short too if you cut off that much - can't wait to see it, I'm sure after these babies come I'll want to chop mine off too!