Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby (the tractor)




Ryder is totally obsessed with any kind of tractor but when he sees one of these, the whole world stops. He calls them Baby. (thanks to one of his tractor movies where that is its name). I swear we can be a mile a way and he can spot it, way before I can! Usually we pull over, he gets this huge grin on his face, and then its like he and Baby have there own little conversation. I always joke with Erik that someday (not the near future I might add) when we have another Baby, Ryder might be a little disappointed when it isn't a tractor! Well, anyway... The neighbors were building a garage last week and this 'Baby' was helping. I had to let Ryder get up close, the pictures follow...

1 comment:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

So cute! That cracks me up about how he thinks his little bro or sis might be a tractor! I hope it's sooner than later! :)