Thursday, August 9, 2007

Update on our Family



Well, we hope everyone is doing good. We are excited at all the blogs we are starting to see, it is so fun to see everyones familys and actually be able to sort of keep in touch through them. Our family is doing good. Erik is the Employee of the Month this month. He will make fun of me for announcing it, but I think it is pretty cool. Ryder is now 1 year old and getting quite the little persnality! He can almost walk but prefers to crawl (its much faster!) He said his first sentence a few days ago. I walked in his room and he had crawled up on his mattress (we just have it on the floor instead of a crib) I looked at him and said, "Ryder, you did it.) He looked back at me and said "I did it". I was amazed, I think I about fell over. Now he says it all the time. He also says Tractor and light. He loves turning the lights off and on. He is growing so fast. We love every minute we spend with him. I am having a great time being a stay at home mom. We spend lots of time playing trucks and going to the Tree House Museum. Anyway, hope to hear from you all.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Congrats Erik on employee of the month! That's awesome! That's exciting that Ryder said his first sentence! It seems to me as they get older they get a lot harder because of all of their energy but they get to be SO much more fun too! It's so fun to see them start to talk too! I can't believe he is 1! Those pictures are adorable!