Friday, June 11, 2010

what I got for my birthday.

1 dozen doughnuts for breakfast, thanks to my sweet husband.
dinner at Rodizio.
dessert from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
Came home to find Kami bringing me 1 dozen white cake sprinkle doughnuts.
Kalani then drops me off a dozen Whimsy cupcakes. Lemon. My favorite.

Is my family trying to kill me?
If so, its working.
I ate it all.
Love all you guys.
Thank You.

(Oh, and I can't forget Katte who delivered 2 tickets to see Eclipse on OPENING DAY, wrapped very neatly in home made Jacob wrapping paper ;)

1 comment:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my goodness I am so sorry if I had only known you had 12 for breakfast!!! Haha! I just couldn't resist not only buying them for you - but I had to sneak one on the way home! Looks like you had an awesome birthday!!