Sunday, April 13, 2008

We're Moving!

Well, We finally did it... we bought a house! We are really excited and nervous, but mostly anxious to actually get in and settled! Its in Plain City, right on the border of Farr West and Plain City. Its a really cute house, I promise to post pictures when I take some! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a big kitchen/great room, living room, and family room on the back. My favorite part is the master bathroom (thats something I've wanted for forever:), big jetted-tub, and walk in closet! It also has a big yard that is all fenced which will be great for Ryder! He will have so much fun this summer. Check back, I will post pictures. We close in a couple weeks:)

3 comments:

Camille said...

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous! I'm excited for you and I'm excited to see pictures...good luck with everything!

Jordan & Kara said...

That is so exciting!!!! I am happy for you guys and I am excited to see the pictures:) Good luck with moving everything!!

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

So exciting! you will have to post pics for sure. We are looking at houses in the Plain City/Farr West/ West Haven area. Who knows, maybe we will live close to you. Good luck with everything. BTW, I went to your brother's car wash the other day and absolutely LOVED it and Trey thought it was pretty exciting too! :)